Money & Payment
What is the currency used?
The default currency shown on the website depends on the location you are in. Currently, we have 3 types of currency – Singapore / Australia / US Dollars. You may also toggle the currency type on the menu panel.
What are the payment modes accepted?
We accept both bank transfer and payment via PayPal for all online transactions. PayPal do accept payment with your PayPal balance or any debit/credit card, even without an account.
Shipping & Delivery
Do you ship to all countries?
Yes, we ship to all countries. You will be able to check shipping costs at cart / checkout page.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Within Singapore – 1 to 3 working days, depending on selected delivery method.
- For overseas delivery – varies according to your selected country
What are the delivery methods available?
- Local Normal Mail – by weight (approx 1-2 working days)
- Local Mail with online tracking – $3.80 Singpost SmartPac delivery (approx 2-3 working days)
- Local Door to Door – $8 with online tracking (approx 1-2 working days)
- FREE Door to Door Delivery is available for purchases above $200
- Overseas Registered Mail – by weight with online tracking. Delivery timeline depends on your selected country.
Is there any FREE delivery?
Yes, we offer FREE door-to-door delivery for purchases above SGD200, valid for Singapore only.
I did not receive my order in the mail, what should I do next?
We highly recommend using Registered Post for local post service. As registered post has online tracking capability so we will be able to track the status or delivery of your order.
For orders sent out using registered post, if its lost in the mail, we will compensate 100% with replacement of the same item. If the same item is out of stock, then it will be replaced in kind.
For orders sent out using non-registered post (normal post), we regret that there will be no compensation or whatsoever as we have no way of tracking/verifying the delivery of the order.
Exchanges & Refunds
Do you do refund?
Goods sold are strictly non-refundable. However, we provide a NO-Questions asked exchange policy except for underwear. Underwear are non-exchangeable for hygiene purpose.
Can I exchange what I have bought?
We have a NO-Questions asked exchange policy, simply contact us within 7 days from receipt of your order and we can take it from there.
- returned item(s) must be in good and unused condition
- underwear are strictly non-returnable/exchangeable
- all return mail charges are to be borne by you
- items that you would like to exchange for will be mailed to you via registered post, we will absorb the mailing charges for 1 round of return only (valid for Singapore only). Thereafter, you will have to bear the subsequent exchange mailing charges, if any.
What if I can't find anything to exchange?
Well, thats quite sucky but we understand the let-down and frustrations. So in the event, you can’t find anything that you would like to exchange for, no worries, we will keep your exchange value till you find something in our later seasons.
There is no expiry on your exchange value.
Do you have a physical store/site that I can visit?
We are currently available online only, however, rest assure that what you see online is what you get as we are plus size ladies ourselves.
Do I have to pay duties and taxes for my overseas orders?
Import duties and taxes vary based on country regulations. All orders are shipped out from Singapore and Cordelia is not responsible for any duties or taxes for international shipments. All duties and taxes shall be borne by the customer upon delivery. Please contact your local customs office for more details.